Our faces say it all...We love shots.

We opted to take the lovely typhoid pills to save money...and our arms. Our doses are resting nicely in the refrigerator. Really, I'm not good with shots. We also saved money calling around to other health departments in the area! We went two counties over to save quite a bit of money. Just a tip for all you future, human pin cushions out there.
We opted to take the lovely typhoid pills to save money...and our arms. Our doses are resting nicely in the refrigerator. Really, I'm not good with shots. We also saved money calling around to other health departments in the area! We went two counties over to save quite a bit of money. Just a tip for all you future, human pin cushions out there.

3 comments:
Good luck with the typhoid pills! I really hope you don't have the same experience I had when we took them. My husband was completely fine, though! I think it is funny that you have a cup of typhoid in your fridge! :) (I hate shots, too!)
NO fun! But in the end....worth it when you get to fly!!! Hmm...still not fun.
So glad you could save some bucks and good to know typhoid can be a pill. Think I will ask about that. It was GREAT meeting you and your family in person today!! Dodd thinks you are cool. :)
Post a Comment