I went to the library this morning with the kids to play and check out some books. What was supposed to be a regular library visit turned out to be so much more.
The library was not busy at the time I went and only one other family was in the Discovery Room with me. We started talking and it turns out that the women I was talking with has a beautiful little girl from Guatemala. It is such a small world. Her dad is the director of an international adoption agency and she passed along his info to me. How awesome is this? Perfect timing.
So...I was so excited about this that I called Big Daddy to tell him while he was showing the inaguaration to his class (which is cool enough in itself.) Anyway... the world became even smaller after this conversation. A women over heard me talking to Big Daddy and apologized to me for listening in to my conversation with Big Daddy, but she wanted to introduce me to her son from Ethiopia. He is 18 months and so adorable. Trust me, he is a cutie and I'm more inspired than ever to get the process underway.
ser⋅en⋅dip⋅i⋅ty
1.
an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
2.
good fortune; luck: the serendipity of getting the first job she applied for.

No comments:
Post a Comment