...there was a cute little girl who was the littlest sister of three children. She loved her role as a little sister, but was ready to be a BIG sister.
So...one day she prayed real hard for the Ethiopian Courts to open to insure that she would be another step closer to her little brother. She prayed and she prayed and she prayed, until...

...a really nice lady named Christy e-mailed her mommy from a really nice place called AGCI to announce that the courts were officially OPEN. The little girl raised her hands and cheered for joy! She was another step closer to being a BIG Sister. Her mommy was so excited that she cried with joy!!

To Be Continued!!!
...a really nice lady named Christy e-mailed her mommy from a really nice place called AGCI to announce that the courts were officially OPEN. The little girl raised her hands and cheered for joy! She was another step closer to being a BIG Sister. Her mommy was so excited that she cried with joy!!
To Be Continued!!!

13 comments:
what a cute little story!! we are celebrating here as well!!!!! come on court dates....
What a precious post!! Congrats on courts opening and hope you pass SOON!! We're praying for you in Texas!!!
Cute girl, cute story! :)
I am hoping for you to get your court date soon! Like tomorrow! :)
Sweet post!
Celebrating here too. . . come on, court dates--let's bring our babies home!
Oh yeah!!!!! She is cute!
ok, Mrs. Creative!! Adorable story!! Your "baby girl" is so cute!! I wonder if I could write one about a Daddy-To-Be... I wonder if I could get Aaron to pose for my story... :)
Ok, incredibly cute post with an amazingly cute model. Here's hoping she's a big sister real soon!
too cute..she's adorable, kristi
Such a cute post! And I'll bet she is REALLY excited now =) Still rejoicing for you!!!
I'm so glad you have your court date! As soon as you guys pass and we all have travel dates, then I will post a "travel buddies" list of blogs on my blog so we can keep in touch very easily. Julie told us that we will be traveling in November, most likely mid-late November but possibly early November. It will take a week or so to get tentative travel dates b/c our process now involves an Embassy Medical Appt, Bith Certificate, and Passport. I will post about that on my blog tomorrow. Praying for you guys!!!
congrats on your court date!!!
I'm excited that we have court on the same day! And, I'm so thrilled that our dates are so soon... Wishing you all the best...
Thank you for your excitement about our referral! I hope you'll love on her when you go to get your sweet little one! More info about our call will be posted soon. :)
M
Post a Comment