Thank you to all of you who sent me notes last night and this morning about court! Blogging has been a TRUE BLESSING to our family!
This morning as I wake (wait...did I sleep.) I know that across the world the verdict is in on whether or not our son is "officially" ours. This is such a strange feeling. I have a sense of calm this morning...with these little episodes of "freak out" in my mind every other minute or so. You wouldn't know it from talking to me on the outside, but I'm sure my little brain and heart are working over time.
I ask myself...what does one to with their time as they wait for the news of whether or not their son is "officially" theirs or not? So far...I just carry-on and PRAY.
I must prepare myself for not passing. It may sound weird, but this is how I cope. Expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised! We really haven't even hyped this up for the older kiddos, and I haven't even hyped it up in blog world. I'm just a scaredy cat!
Although, I know if we don't pass, it is all in His timing and He knows why. I trust that, I really do. This is how I remain calm. God has a plan, and I need to remember to follow it and not try to project it.
I'm rambling! I Know...what? ...oh breathe....until later.
****Please pray for Baby Zek...a fellow blogger's strong little guy. He is in the hospital with pneamonia and his Mommy and Daddy are here while he is being cared for by special mothers in Ethiopia!! Praying for you Christie and Adam!

9 comments:
i'm feeling you here! reamining hopeful for good news, yet holding to the great possibility of another delay... praying for a peaceful day for you all...with a party at the end!!!
I know what you mean about not having high expectations about "passing" - I will probably do the same when it's out turn. However, I truly hope and pray that your 1st court date will be all that's needed to make your sweetpea yours legally!
Holding my breath with you. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about you guys and this entire incredible journey. Hoping you hear either way very early so you can relax. Come on AGCI...open up and call the Hensleys!!!!
Praying that you hear those 2 precious words soon..."You passed."
Let us know when you know! Either way, I'm praying for you.
Checking in... Have been praying for you! Hoping you hear GOOD NEWS soon!
xoxo
still praying!!! yes...TODAY!! surely we will know!
Praying here for you and praying- you get a fantastic call soon. I do know what you mean about guarding your heart just in case....feel the same way.
Me too!!! what is the deal??? are they trying to make us crazy? part of me is afraid they don't want to "ruin" our entire day... boo hiss on that negative thinking!
Post a Comment