
We are sending in our application via e-mail this afternoon. I'm nervous and excited to get this journey started! AHHHHHHHHH! It's real.
Did I mention I was...am nervous. I know we shouldn't have done this already, but we have chosen a name for our little guy. I know...it is a little too early for this type of thing. But...I cannot help it. Our family loves him already.
BLOGGERS WHO ARE ADOPTING OR HAVE ADOPTED, PLEASE GIVE SOME ADVICE THAT WILL EITHER CALM ME DOWN OR MAKE THIS PROCESS MORE SMOOTH.

6 comments:
So great meeting you all!! What a great journey you are starting!! You will LOVE it, I promise!! I have no negatives to even tell you about with AGCI!! Research shows that we have the best and fastest agency in Ethiopia. I mailed in our application on April 12th of this past year to celebrate my baby's 1st b-day!! The time has flown by with all the little ones keeping me busy!! Now that I've made my way to the top of the list, I couldn't be happier about this decision we've made....(and you have some great quotes on your blog...i'm going to have to borrow a few :) thanks so much for saying hi and I'll look forward to watching your journey...oh, and if you are requesting boy..it will go faster than girl...another good thing. My sister is getting ready to mail in her application too for boy with AGCI...Older sister is already home with son!! Kristi
Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great start here and you are in good hands with an excellent agency. We were on the boys only wait list and waited exactly 5 months and 3 weeks. Can't wait to follow your journey as you find your way to your little boy In ethiopia. I would highly recommend joining the agci list serve. Your case manager when you get one will give you the info it is a great support system and you can hopefully connect with those around you on the list that might end up being in your travel group. Can't wait until you annonce you are officially on the list getting that first offical # is a huge step.
Just wanted to say "Hi!" We are also using AGCI and are only slightly ahead of you in the process. So far, so fun! Look forward to following your journey.
YAY YAY YAY!! How EXCITING for you!! I remember how THRILLED and excited and nervous I was!! You are about to learn SO much about God's faithfulness, provision, loving kindness, acceptance ... our adoption brought me to my knees EVERY DAY in prayer!! I had moments of incredible faith and confidence, and moments of wondering WHY ME? ANd I can say too, that our adoption challenged and strengthened so many of our relationships, with our family and friends--it brought us to prayer & discussion & vulnerability & extending grace that was unchartered. I am really thrilled for you & your family!! looking forward to following your blog.
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Congrats on sending in your application - it's SO exciting!! We just received our referral on 1/5 after waiting just over 6 mos. We are VERY anxious to get our butts on a plane to go bring him home! Looking forward to following your journey! :)
Post a Comment