We went to our local Children's Museum and took a peek at the baby dolls in the adoption center. Big Brother practiced holding our baby! I know...we need a little lesson on holding the neck. But...he is well on his way to being ready! We are all ready for him!


3 comments:
A - We want to know where your picture is on the sidebar? We can barely see you in the family one and there is no individual one of you. We like putting faces to the names we know. :) T
Thank you! :) We are going to have our homestudy paperwork done by Monday, which isn't bad since we just got it this past Saturday. They have given us the timeling of - as soon as our paperwork is in and they make sure it is all there, our home visit will be scheduled. She said she should be able to get it done within a weekor so, so hopefully by the 18th we'll have our home visit. Then she said it would be two weeks to get it done and to us to be reviewed and finalized. If all goes well, I am praying we will be sending in our completed dossier the week of the 11th of May at the latest...we'll see how that goes. I am going to spend the morning before I have to go to work finishing up my autobiography. Best get back to it and finish blogging...T
Cute!!
Post a Comment