We received our AGCI newsletter which stated that there are "10" families waiting for a boy. Being that we were given the number "11", it is safe to assume that we are now "10".
Progress report - we're moving along
10 years ago
Every Family Has A Story
Addis Ababa |
13 comments:
That's good to know!! I'm guessing our number is lower, too, but I just might go crazy!!
Is there a directory of AGCI Ethiopian blogs? I love how you knew of a few others in the same stage as us, and I'd love to see who all is out there. :)
Our dossier should arrive Wednesday by 5:30pm. Hoping we are #11 or soon after.
Once the dossier is received, do you know if we are immediately waitlisted or is the dossier reviewed first to be sure everything is there? We did our best to put dossier together using all of the instructions, so we will see. :)
We are officially number 8 on the boy list and I think we are unofficially number 7. Great to see more people getting on the list for boys!!
ok, that is funny! Love the detective dude!
so how does the whole listserv thing work? have you heard about it now that you are on the waiting list? thanks!!
that last comment was made by Whitney, sorry. :)
Thanks for stopping by our blog and for introducing yourself!! How exciting that you are unofficially #10!!!! I love the pic =) We are requesting a boy so hopefully we won't be too far behind you. It's so much fun to connect with other families who are in the same stage in their journey. You have a beautiful family!
Sorry for posting twice but I just noticed your team Hensley sign. That's my sister's married name! How funny =)
i'm so excited to find out how AGCI families did today with getting on the waiting list and hear those #'s. thought i'd share... :)
Yay! I think you can assume your number is lower now because our first number is #9!!! Thought you might like to know ;)
i wanted to check back and see your new # since new lower #'s have gone out. :) Woohoo!
congrats...I bet it flies by..that boy list is amazing, kristi
Post a Comment