Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Waitlist...Here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The picture below is the closest I could come to describing how I feel right now.
Our homestudy approvals were complete this morning...so......we will overnight our Dossier tonight. Christy, our caseworker, will hopefully look through it on Friday and we'll be on the waitlist. My guess is #10 on the boys list. Any guesses?
Oh...and I really didn't wet myself....I don't think anyway. Ha!

6 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

That's amazing news!! I'll guess that you'll be 9, just to be different. But I'm so excited for you. :)

Dawn said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

The B Family said...

I remember that feeling! It's awesome to have everything out of your hands! And the lists are moving fast, so start preparing your nursery and making your packing list!
Christina

milreb said...

So exciting!!! May you never have to notarize another document. At least for a few months.:) We hope to keep you company on that list soon!

Christie said...

congratulations! I cant wait until our homestudy is approved! We are done getting all of our documents together for both the homestudy and dossier, so we are now waiting for our homestudy to be written. I spoke to Kiersten (our case worker) yesterday and she said that the boys list is at 10. Much shorter than the girls list at 30 - 35. We want either a boy or girl, but preferrably a boy because we have two daughters. I am sure we will have our boy! But I just wanted to say congratulations! Hopefully we will be on there soon! I will keep following your blog to see where you are at.

Dan & Tara said...

As I said earlier - Yay!!!!! I am so excited for you - hope to be joining you within the next week or two. Tara