Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas in October?????


Our son is....

OFFICIALLY

our son.

We passed court.


**Christy called at 11:07. I missed the call despite my sprinting to the phone, up the stairs. I did a little stomp, fit type action as I dialed her back. She answered right away to give us the news!!! This is comical considering the phone has been attached to me in one way or another since Monday. Go figure...it wasn't at this morning for that moment.

19 comments:

The B Family said...

Hallelujah!
So happy for you!

Eastiopians said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Now start packing for travel! Yay!

Theresa

The McBs said...

WOOT! LEts get our bags packed...WE are going to get our little boys!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

Shauna said...

Congratulations!!! What a great day for all of us eh?!

Chris and Jana said...

hurray! congrats, that is such a wonderful feeling!

Brian and Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! Still celebrating for you here in NC!!!

Mimi said...

Congrats Audrey & family! We are super excited to meet him!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

George said...

YAY!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! HORRAY!!!

I'm so so so happy for you!!!

JonesEthiopia said...

Praise god. I'm so happy for you. I literally am tearing up right now in my office at work.

Rebecca said...

Happy Congrats!!!

Amy said...

HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you.
Blesings,
Amy

Christie said...

Yipee!!!!! congrats!!!

Tisha Alexander said...

This is GREAT news!!! Congrats!!

Nana said...

We are ready to receive our newest little lamb!
Psalm 127:3 Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him...

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

YEAH!!!! Merry Christmas - early :)

milreb said...

So happy for you!

Amy said...

Yay, what a great Christmas gift indeed!

Congratulations on officially having a son!

Now I hope you can travel very very soon!

emily v. said...

Wonderful News!!!! Celebrating with you today!!! YAY!!!

Emily V.
vogeltanzfamily.com

Kristi J said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyy..congrats..so happy for you all, kristi