Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My new necklace!

Hubby bought me a new necklace this week. I LOVE it! Now...bring on the courtdates!!!

10 comments:

A&W said...

I have been wanting one! yea you got one!!

A&W said...

that will look precious with your NEW shirt (that was mailed yesterday!!) yea, hope you get it today or tomorrow!! hope you LOVE it!!

The B Family said...

I got one of these for Mother's Day and have worn it nearly every day since. I just love it!
And yes..hoping with you that all of those who received referrals during court closure will hear their dates SOON (and that the dates themselves will be soon!).

Eastiopians said...

I've got one too! Love it!

JonesEthiopia said...

I love junk posse! I have that one that R "gave" me for my first birthday as a mom last year, and I had her make me a custom one over the summer of Ethiopia in a heart. I love them both!

What a sweet husband you have!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love it!!!!! Hey, reminder of a precious one waiting for you!!!!!

milreb said...

A very cool gift! I am so excited for you to get that court date!

The B Family said...

I'm back, Aud, and must know where you found that beautiful frame that Brian and Heather showcased in their most recent post. I LOVE IT!

Christie said...

Love the necklace! I rarely take mine off!!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

What site makes the necklaces?