We haven't heard anything about our court date from today. We are hopeful for tomorrow. I pray God settles my wandering thoughts and I can have a peaceful night carving pumpkins with the older kiddos...and I hope that whatever other adventure my three oldest kiddos will take me on this evening will pass the time.
I concluded that today was too calm around here for a call anyway. Christy always seems to call during chaos! I think thats the way it is supposed to be. So, maybe tomorrow I'll pray for some chaos and that will mean we'll get our court call.
Until then...keep praying for our family and my new "co-worrier" Mitzi, who is in the same wait as us.
**p.s. We are happy to hear that Little Zek is doing better!!!!!

5 comments:
Hang in there... It sometimes takes a few days for the news to get to Portland from ET. Still praying for GOOD GOOD GOOD news!
Hope you get good news soon!
Praying!! :)
We are praying for you. When two or more come together in Jesus name, we all know what happens!
don't worry, we didn't hear anything for almost a week...then one afternoon we got a call with great news! praying your news will be great as well!
Post a Comment