
We had a very busy day. We drove over 2 hours for our fingerprint appointment this morning. Big Hubby and I had nice chats to and from. The appointment went very quickly; but I must warn you not to bring a camera. I almost got in trouble. It is a big "NO NO". Innocent old me just wanted to take some pictures for the baby's lifebook! I felt like a felon. After our two our drive home, we went straight to have our passports ordered. This process was easy. From what I hear, it is easy to get out of the country, but not back in. We'll see. Once home, I laid down and actually took a one hour nap. Yippppeeee. Right after, I hustled and bustled to get our entire family to a photo session 35 miles away. The kids did great...but I'm worn out.
It feels good to have so much done. Friday we will notarize our Dossier and then wait for our homestudy to be complete. Once the homestudy is complete, we'll add it to our Dossier and send it to AGCI. This is the point we'll be put on the boy wait list...which I hear is super short right now. Yippppeeee!

2 comments:
I am so excited that you are moving along so quicly! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!
Tara
That would be really exciting if it is true. I saw it too! Hopefully it continues to move like that. I'm looking forward to seeing your new family pictures. Did you have a good time? T
Post a Comment