Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fingerprints...again!

I received word today that my fingerprints "were not updated".....a.k.a. I need to have my prints done again. Christy thinks that my hands were probably too dry the first time, and suggested that I condition my hands throughout the day with lotions, etc... I am a little bummed to take the day off again, and drive up there....but on the bright side it just means that I'll have a solid 4 hours to listen to the radio and think about my little man. I may even slip in a surprise trip to Six Flags for the older kiddos since we are heading that way anyway.

6 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

Well, that is disappointing to hear! However, you definitely are positive about it. Six Flags sounds fun, too!

Dan & Tara said...

Sorry about that! Have fun at six flags though.

Dawn said...

I've never heard of that! Dry hands? So strange... you'd think with the technology nowdays that it would be fine. Oh well. Hope you are able to make a fun day out of it!

Christie said...

i guess my hands were dry when we were getting our prints done because the lady put a ton of lotion on my hands and kept spraying them with a water bottle. hopefully they took good prints! enjoy your drive...i had 3long drives last week and it was so nice to just listen to music and think!

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

oh no... praying that this kink gets worked out asap. you have a great attitude! on saturday, the officer in the front stared at my thumb, which had a cut on it, and came back to it a few times. Makes me sound paranoid, huh? but I am preparing myself for retakes too... we will (hopefully) soon find out. Like Christy said, enjoy this time to think and drive! :)

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

oh no... praying that this kink gets worked out asap. you have a great attitude! on saturday, the officer in the front stared at my thumb, which had a cut on it, and came back to it a few times. Makes me sound paranoid, huh? but I am preparing myself for retakes too... we will (hopefully) soon find out. Like Christy said, enjoy this time to think and drive! :)