Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Passing the Time!

No numbers yet...but hopeful we will find out our new numbers in the next couple of days. We can't wait to hear how much closer we are to our newest little man. We've been keeping busy trying to pass the time.
My waitlist guess is number is "7". We shall see!!!!!! Am I the only one who checks their e-mail spam...just to double check for AGCI e-mails??? (We just picked up "Big Sis" from Grandma and Grandpa's...as you can tell by a face full of tattoos!)















5 comments:

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

When I opened your comment, I hoped it was your updated #'s... Bummer. Is this the time of the month that they are supposed to call/email with updates? Just happens that I am kept very busy now with those mini-camps 9-2pm, so that helps keep my mind off not knowing new #'s, but still every time the phone rings, I jump, hoping it is agci! :) When we made the waiting list, i told myself we were #20, so that I would be surprised and overjoyed to be closer than that. how many boy referrals have you heard? praying for peace and patience. adoption is definitely not for the faint of heart. :) this can be tough stuff.

JonesEthiopia said...

I got an email this afternoon saying that they will call over the next few days... So I can't wait to see where everyone is!! :)

Christie said...

we got the email too. i am assumming everyone did. I had just emailed Kiersten to see when we should expect the call and then a few minutes later that email came. cant wait to hear everyones updated numbers sometime this week!

Brian and Heather said...

Just checked my spam to make sure and thought of you ;) Hope you're having a good day!

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

do you have a new #?? I think you are really low!! I was thinking #3 or 4. can't wait to find out!!