to deliver...Today, my friend Susy brought our first donations over for H.H. It was one of those moments when everything came together and all of the sudden the adoption became a reality. I feel like I'm in my third trimester. I'm really nervous and anxious...and ready to "get the show on the road". I can't believe it... I'm really going to hand deliver these items to Africa!
Other preperations are ordering artwork for little man's room and finding bedding. Although we have a crib for his big sissy, we'll be getting him his own. Big Sissy just isn't ready to be done with it yet and we don't want her to feel pushed out of it. Honestly, the longer she'll stay in it without trying to escape the better! I've also bought tons of clothes on clearance, eventhough I don't know his size yet. I'm praying we'll know in the next 6 weeks or so.
On another note...has anyone had any luck with grants? We have looked into several, but they will not let us apply because Ethiopia is not a Hague country. We were also turned down by God's Grace because of a lack of funding. Today we sent out an application to Show Hope! Pray for us!

2 comments:
one of those surreal moments indeed ...hand-delivering those diapers straight into Hannah's Hope!! Glad the nursery is all beginning to come together! I'm also feeling the urgency to get his nursery together. is this what they call nesting!? haha How exciting the next 6 weeks and 6 months, and year, etc. is going to be!!
Praying for you. We were able to get a grant from Shohannah's Hope. Really helped us! Can't wait to hear when you get that call!!!! May it be soon.
Post a Comment