Thursday, July 23, 2009

My babies...so far!





































6 comments:

Dan & Tara said...

What great pictures!! Such adorable kids. Feel free to 'steal my idea'. I don't mind at all. I have it set up so our blog posts automatically get posted to our facebook account, so I've had lots of questions about the process and how it has been for us. That is the main reason I wrote the post. So excited things are moving quickly for you - good to hear from you. T

Brian and Heather said...

Love the pictures!!! Your kids are adorable! Can't wait to see #4...

JonesEthiopia said...

Great pictures! You have such cute kids!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Cute pics. Love the outfits. #4 is coming.....

whitneypratt@ymail.com said...

Adorable kids!!! So sweet... can't wait to see pics with baby boy in them!!

Kristi J said...

What great pics!! They are too cute..kristi