My fingerprints were redone on Saturday. There was some miscommunication between the state and local offices about the date I should go, so it almost didn't happen. UUUURRRRGGGGHHHHH big time! After some talking and my showing them many e-mails confirming that I should be there, they let me get them done. The funny thing is that at the time, there was only one other person being fingerprinted, and three employees who can do fingerprints. To make matters more frustrating, the other person was granted permission right away to have his prints done early. I think the only reason why they let me, is because they saw me witness him asking to go early! I was also upset because my kids and hubby were waiting in the car. We had gotten them out of bed at 6 a.m. planning to stop by and have my prints quickly done and then surprise them by pulling up to Six Flags.
The good this is, it is over (hopefully). The employee doing my prints told me that I probably didn't pass the first time because the computers didn't transfer them. He said I had nearly 100% prints, just as they told me last time. Please pray that they will be updated this time.
Here is a picture of my cuties!

To celebrate my prints being done, we went to Six Flags. As many of you have read, I have this new superstition about ladybugs! So, our baby boy wasn't far from my thoughts when my kids jumped into the lady bug ride.
Here is a picture of my cuties!To celebrate my prints being done, we went to Six Flags. As many of you have read, I have this new superstition about ladybugs! So, our baby boy wasn't far from my thoughts when my kids jumped into the lady bug ride.

1 comment:
just LOVE your ladybug superstition- how awesome that they jumped in that car! and what a fun way to celebrate- Six Flags! I still need to go get a massage that Aaron got me for valentines, but I decide to wait for something more special (like mailing the dossier, making the waiting list, getting fingerprints taken, getting our international pediatrician... maybe I'll do it for referrral!! what a sweet family, preparing for baby boy!!
Post a Comment