
Our son is not officially ours yet. Therefore, I cannot post any pictures of him. But trust me..He is a C-U-T-I-E. I'll post more details of the call when I can think, but until then, check out this glimpse of Mr. Handsome.
Please pray for our little man and his birth mother during this time of transition. I know H.H. will fatten him up and take great care of him. So....no worries there. Until later.... Oh, I have been calling him "buggy"...after my ladybug superstition. It is soooo true. I can't wait until I can breathe again. I'm so excited.

9 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!! Trust me...lots of exclamation points are totally appropriate on referral day. ;)
Very exciting!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I too use a lot of exclamations at times like this ( I use them too much at other times too)!!!!!!! Enjoy this special day there aren't many that can compare, well ...maybe passing court and gotcha day, but hey!
How beautiful!!! My tears are joy for you, sadness and empathy for your baby's birth family, but the greatest HOPE for your son's future!!!
This call you received is truly only the first of many blessings ahead....
Dee Dee
I am soooooooooo excited for you and your family!!! yay yay yay!!!!!!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you, we all await the day we can view the precious photo of baby "S".
ok. seriously a perfect little hand :):) so happy for you !!!!!
lots of explanation points :)
YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you! Congratulations!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more. Just enjoy this special day it is simply amazing.
Blessings,
Angie
So excited for you guys! it is an indescribable feeling to get the call isn't it? I am still walking on clouds.
Sarah
www.thestoryofafamily.blogspot.com
What a cute little hand!!! Can't wait to hear your call story! Congrats again!
Theresa (possibly a travel buddy of yours, YAY!)
Post a Comment