Two of my boys enjoyed putting together Little Man's crib! (Thanks Dave and Cara for loaning it to us. It really helps with my "nesting".)
Big Brother and Baby Boy will share a room. I came in their room to find Big Brother making the bed for him with his own quilt. How sweet! He is like his mommy. He likes to get things done. I still need to get the bedding and order something else for above his crib.
Just practicing for baby! The blanket lying there will be sent to H.H., while we have another waiting at home. I just like to stare at it.
Progress report - we're moving along
10 years ago

1 comment:
yeah, its all coming together!! so sweet how your son is already taking good care of him! this is also like a to-do list for me!! Crib together-check, bedding..., artwork for nursery..., apply for loans/grants... glad we are at the same place at least!! So how about some new #'s?! I am ready to hear them, but trying to wait patiently!! :) What do you think y'all will be?
Post a Comment