Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dream Overdrive

Anyone who knows me well...knows that my thoughts get the best of me. I'm either worrying or dreaming...often. Well, needless to say, I dream in overdrive too. Yes...I'm going to be one of those annoying people that tell about their dream from the night before. But, before I do, here is the background/root of the dream. Many of you know "Angel" our hamster bit me last week (#1), I'm paranoid to fly and worry about things like the Hudson River crash (#2), Big Sissy's favorite stroke in swimming is the backstroke (#3). Well, all of this together = my dream/nightmare.
Hubby and I were flying and naturally the plane dives into the ocean. From this point, I decide to swim...the backstroke back to the Statue of Liberty (which of course I can see from the crash site). However, on the way a shark (a small one...about the size of our hamster) latches on to the same finger "angel" bit and hangs on.
Well there you have it. I can't believe I'm so worried about a flight that is probably one year away. (actually I'm not suprised).
So...all you bloggers out there. Let me know some tips to calm my flying nerves! I'd really appreciate it.



1 comment:

Kristi J said...

too funny!! Prayer is all I have for my anxiety about flying and leaving my kids behind...I also just try not to think about it :) kristi