I had some questions for Christy, so thought I would share some of the info she shared with me. They still are not sure if the courts will be closing or not. This will greatly effect us. If they don't close, court dates will obviously continue. This could mean that our baby boy could be in our arms before Christmas, which is our BIG WISH! MOWA will be re-opening late July and we'll know a lot more then. We talked a lot about my travel anxiety and found that my brother can go along with me, and hubby will fly a seperate plan. I'm so nervous about flying. (Any suggestions?)
Here is a big favor that I'm asking for...Hannah's Hope (our little man's home right now) needs a few things. Hubby and I are collecting donations for the items listed below, as well as some gift cards to purchase these items. We would love to pay overweight fees at the airport and have plenty to share when we arrive.
They need:
*diapers (preemie, 1, 2)
*wipes
*Avent bottles (BPA free only)
*Similac (both Soy and milk based)
*diaper creams
*items for older kids, such as stickers, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, sunglasses, or other goodies

11 comments:
yay! congrats on the new number!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I have to say that I am kind of sad that there are 5 people between us. Just FYI, Dan and i got an amazing deal on sidewalk chalk a while ago and have a paper box and a half full of it to take when we go! So, there should be quite a bit going. Sorry life has been so crazy lately, we've been sort of out of touch... We look forward to hear about your referral soon! T
YEAH!!! #4.....It could be ANYDAY NOW!!!!!
:)
Michelle
Such a cute way to reveal your new number! I love it!!!
yeah, yeah, yeah!!! congrats for #4!!! Can you believe it?!?!
Oh, that is such wonderful news. I really think you might have your son before Christmas, the greatest gift!! We were #4 when we got on the waiting list with R our first time around... It is a good number to be. And if we have a month like June, you are going to see your sweet son's face VERY soon!
How exciting you could be going over soon? OHHHH how wonderful!
Hooray!!! Christmas in Ethiopia could be fun?? :)
That is very exciting news!! I love the pictures of your family - what a creative way of revealing the news.
Yay! That is so exciting and congratulations on your new number! You could get the "call" anyday!!!
Can you tell me how to get on the listserv to view the unofficial waiting list? I have looked all over for it. Help... :) Have you unofficially moved up this week??
Also, would you email me the AGCI update from Friday, if you received it? I didn't it this time.
:)
Post a Comment