My brother was able to film, take pictures, and call me when Brian met our son. It was a short, emotional call, but I was able to tell him Mommy loves him on speaker and not to be scared. He was eating when Brian came through the famous gate, but went to Brian without a tear. Right away, he put up both hands and held Brian's face.
Baby of Mine...you are safe now. Everything is going to okay. You are with Daddy.

12 comments:
You are the first person I thought of this morning! Had to jump on the computer to check for an update! Happy to hear little man is finally in daddy's arms! This is such a precious journal you are keeping of this momentous event! Look forward to more!
xoxo
You have me in tears. i am so excited for you all to be one big family! I look forward to reading more. :) Congratulations Mommy!
Tara
Yeah!!!!!! Thrilling beautfiul morning!!! Boys are together!!!!!!
Congratulations Audrey!! What a relief to know he's safe in his daddy's arms now. I love that he took Brian's face in his hands. So precious. Can't wait to see that family photo! Yay!!! It's Gotcha Day!!!!! HUGS and LOVE from NC =)
What an emotional post. I woke up in the middle of the night, almost at the exact time that everyone was scheduled to meet the kids and I was praying that everything would go smoothly for everyone. Sounds like things were great for you guys. I am so excited for you to meet your little guy :)
Now hopefully you can get some sleep and rest up for some sleepless nights ahead :)
Beautiful!!
amen!!!
Ahhhh....sooo excited!!! So precious. :) Can't wait until you get to hold him too!!! I am sure daddy is on cloud 9.
This sweet post made me cry! SO EXCITING!
YAY!!!!!!! What an amazing day!
Awwww..this just melts my heart. God Bless you all!!!
karen
Sweet baby of ours we cannot wait to hold you too.
Grandma and Papa
ps. Lucas says he wants to hold Silas right now!
Post a Comment