Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

As I finish up packing, I've been taking a a picture of each phase! As you can see, we have little man's things all ready to go. I've highligted a couple of our favorite shirts for him!
I

I hope to compile a list of everything we have packed and post a list with some pictures. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but know between all of the travelers, we can all bum off of each other.

6 comments:

George said...

Love the t's!

Okay, tell me what all the separate zip-lock bags are for?

Have fun getting the rest of your packing done!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Cute t's!!! FUN!!!!! Packing and repacking, he he he

A&W said...

Yay- SO FUN!!! I need all the packing tipws I can get!! I'm going to Mitzi's tomorrow!!

A&W said...

Yay- SO FUN!!! I need all the packing tipws I can get!! I'm going to Mitzi's tomorrow!!

Chris and Jana said...

please know that you will have lots of people praying for you all as you travel! God will keep you and your family in His strong hand!

Eastiopians said...

Those are GREAT shirts!!!