My parents kidnapped the kids and I are for the weekend to keep us busy. So...here I am away from home trying to be sane! (If that is possible these days.)
Tonight, I was standing next to my mom and stopped in my tracks suddenly. I felt ill. I told her I felt sick...a nervous sick. My heart was racing and it just wouldn't stop.
Right as I said it aloud to my mom...I literally received this text from Brian...
Right as I said it aloud to my mom...I literally received this text from Brian...
"It is four in the morning here and I can't sleep at all. I wish our son was here to keep me company. Today is the day!"
It was a total God moment.
I'm nearly 8,000 miles away from my husband and he still knows how to comfort me. God is so good to have given me such a strong, caring, and compassionate husband.
Did I mention Today is the Day in Ethiopia....It is Gotcha Day? What else is there to say? This is it. This is "go" time. Our baby is coming home.
I am looking at his picture...and I think he might have a deep cry/voice. This is what I've thought all along...I think he giggles a lot too. When I post a picture...you'll think so too.
Thanks for celebrating with me!

3 comments:
Praying for you guys!!! Happy National Adoption Day!!
Wow!
Today's the day!!! I can't stop thinking about you guys!! SOOOOOO excited =)
Post a Comment