I could finally reach the boys by phone. I haven' t been able to all day; and the internet has been down as well! Things are great. Hubby has been trying to rest and meet other families, while my brother; Aaron has been hitting the town. He met Danny, the little boy who loves to greet and walk with everyone just outside the gates of AGCI. My broher is in his glory. He also hit the town for 4 hours, while Brian looked through he suitcases! He had no idea what I packed...and all of my little notes. HA!!!
Brian can't sleep and is anxiously awaiting tomorrow's paperwork day and "Gotcha Day". When I talked to him on the phone, he was heading to bed. I love my hubby!!!
The rest of the week includes:
Monday: Embassy Appt:
Tuesday: Shopping Day (yes...he has a list) ending with a meal at an Italian Resteraunt/
Birth Mother Meetings
Wednesday: Mega Bonding Time...and cultural dinner in the evening
Thursday: My boys will be loading the plane as we sit down and pray for them over our Thanksgiving meal.
FRIDAY: LITTLE MAN WILL MEET MAMA BEAR...WATCH OUT BABY BOY...YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU!
The rest of my life: Hearing, seeing, holding, smelling, having my son physically with me. ...sigh.............

4 comments:
I'm going to have to stop reading your blog until the baby gets home. You are seriously making me almost cry every time I read your update posts!
Praying for them...sounds like it is going well. Can't wait to have them home - just wait little boy - you are soooo loved!!!!
Love it!
Your love for your boy (and your and your husband's love for each other) is so evident in these updates! So excited to read about reading tomorrow's posts!
I love the updates! I know this has to be so incredibly hard for you to be here but I am sure it is for the best for you and your family and in less then a week this won't matter anymore, your husband will have wonderful memories of bonding with his son and your little guy will be in YOUR arms!!!
Thanks for the updates, I really love knowing what they are up to over there and praying for them :)
Post a Comment