We are booked with Ethiopian Airlines!
I keep thinking I've got a handle on the packing, when I then think of yet another thing! I'm sure this will be the case until the last minute.
I've also created several lists! I'm such a list person, but this is ridiculous! Good times...and lots of memories in the making! Ha!

6 comments:
YAY! Don't forget wtih EA, if you have a rolling carry on, it can only weigh 15 pounds... They will make you weigh it when you check in at the gate in DC. I'm so happy for you! So exciting!
Have Fun!!!!!!!!!
Congrats.....Can't wait to see pics of him!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING:)
EA will make you weight any carry on, including backbacks, but it just depends on who checks you in. I am SO excited for you!!
Keep sharing those lists lady and enjoy the prep!
Packing is definitely a challenge! Maybe we can share stuff if we have forgotten something. :)
Post a Comment