Thank Goodness I've started packing!! Christy called today and confirmed our travel. Surprise...our Embassy Appointment is a week earlier than anticipated. Wow! This makes our "Gotcha Day" the 22nd of November.
Our little man is also growing thanks to Hannah's Hope. He is now a little over 17 pounds, which is a big jump from the 11 pounds he started at! It sounds like he eats a lot...every 2-3 hours around the clock. He also drinks milk-based formula! Yipeee...because this is what a bought a ton of. We were told he has the biggest smile and that we can approach him and pick him up right away! He also likes to be to be rocked and sung to, as well as listen to classical music. Classical Music...this is great.
I am so thankful we bought our new rocking recliners...I have a feeling they will get tons of use.
Here we come Addis Ababa........I can't believe this!

12 comments:
i am soooo excited for you and your family!!!! it is soooo soon!!!!
Amazing!! I can't believe how soon you will be there!!
Please give our guy baby A some love and hugs!! Our boys are probably good friends!!
This is great news!! Congrats...
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I am SOOO happy for you and excited for you. What a great Thanksgiving!
Please love on my little one for me...
M
Hey hey travel buddy!
Congratulations Audrey! Praying for you as you get ready.
YAY!!! Great news!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.
Blessings,
Amy
This is so exciting! The feeling of holding the little boy you have loved for so long is one of the most precious moments you will ever experience. I cried more than I did when my bio daughter was born! Congratulations!!
I can't believe you are going EARLIER!!! And I can't believe your little guy is 17 lbs!! We are lifting you guys up high in prayer. This trip is going to be perfect!!
Wohoo!! R u booked yet?
Post a Comment