Friday, November 13, 2009

8 Months Old

On the 12th, our little man was 8 months old. In true blogger fashion, I would be privileged to share "8" things I love about our little guy.

1. I love that you are ours and will complete our family.
2. I love that you are known for such a huge smile.
3. I love the way your eyes light up.
4. I love the way you make so many people smile when we talk about you.
5. I love how you've gained some weight and now sport a big belly!!
6. I love that you listen to music, and that classical is your favorite.
7. I love that you sign "I love you" as you suck your fingers for comfort.
8. I love that we are about to feel your warm cheeks and hear what you sound like.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I can already tell he's adorable!!!

So soooo cute I could just kiss him :) (I can only imagine how you feel about him)

A&W said...

(GASP!) Oh my goodness!! What a beautiful little face!! He's a cutie for sure!!

Shauna said...

Soon... soon!

Eastiopians said...

Oh my goodness, he likes classical music?! What a sweet thing to know about him. What a little bundle of love. Can't wait to meet him!

Theresa

Brian and Heather said...

Awww so sweet!! Can't wait to see that first family pic =)