Friday, November 27, 2009

What am I?

My clothes were laid out ready for today...the complete outfit, boots and all! I'm not sure what I resemble more...a fireman with clothes ready to jump into or a school girl on her first day of school with her clothes ironed and starched!
Brian just texted me...They are in DC. I watched their flight off and on all night on flight aware...pretty cool. He'll catch up more with me later after he gets through customs. He has lots of paperwork for the baby!
I'm heading out to the airport now...Yeah!!!!!!! Next time you hear from me, I'll have a special man...2 special men...in my arms.
Please pray for the last leg of their trip and for a smooth transition of Silas into my arms. I also pray I'll keep it cool and calm when I meet him. Also pray for the remaining travelers, as they have a bit more time to go then Bri.

6 comments:

Brian and Heather said...

Oh Audrey I am just SO EXCITED for you! The day has finally come and when you read this you will probably already have him in your arms. Our God is SO GOOD!!! Enjoy, and know that we'll be praising God along side of you all weekend!!

A&W said...

TODAY is your GOTCHA DAY!!! I have chills for you what you will be experiencing today. Praise God for His beautiful plan, greater than anything we could have ever expected. Praying for you today, Momma!! ...Silas is coming home!!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

OOHHHHH the excitement is building!!!! Can't wait for you.....what a great mommy moment!!! YEAH!!!! So fun....and well, what can I say I love hearing about children COMING HOME!!!

JonesEthiopia said...

WOW!!! I cannot wait to see pictures!! I"m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron & Maria said...

Praying for bonding and attachments to be seamless and simple! LOve watching your journey!
Maria

Christie said...

so excited for you and your family!!!!! cant wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!